Search This Blog

Monday, April 25, 2011

Smi the hedgehog

My fist-sized small hedgehog Smi makes kubkubkub sounds when he's satisfied(I guess). For instance, when he smells meal worms and after eating some of them, he kubkubs. 

Put him on my palm, I transfer my warmest, truest love to Smi and Smi stays very still. I believe that animals can read what human thinks and feels, as animal communicators insist. If they are right, Smi is the one who penetrates over my deepest desire, feelings, and momentary thoughts. 

Silly but I believe we're connected in some way. I feel very sad, a sad that is almost same sad as when I saw tired faces in the commute metro. This morning and many other mornings I witnessed Smi trying to escape over a fence. The fence is simply a collection of plastic baskets so he can climb up with his little toes. Keep falling on the back, Smi never gives up. All those past records of finding freedom gives him infinite persistence. 

But what freedom? Smi loves running around. Smi loves to explore, (even to the tiny corner of my room) I don't know if Smi wants a friend-hedgehog friend. 

Smi is so small, so cute, so dependent on me and I feel sorry for that. Being dependant on me. 




BlackBerry� 에서 보냈습니다.

No comments:

Post a Comment